E-Registration through PowerSchool is now open. To register, please login to your Powerschool account. Click on the "Forms" tab on the left-hand side of the page. You will need to fill out the forms for each child - which is listed across the top. If you have forgotten your username/password please contact Sherry at 319-572-4883.
Payments may be made through PaySchools when you register and is the preferred payment. If you prefer to pay by check or cash, please drop your payment off at the school.
If you need assistance, you may visit the school building on August 5th, 2021 from 1:00pm to 7:00pm for help registering your children.
All forms should be returned to the school, drop them off at the business office, or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindergarten – Sixth Grade = $50/Student
One Day = $3.00
Twenty Days = $60.00
One Day = $3.85
Twenty Days = $77.00
One Day = $1.75
Twenty Days = $35.00
One Day = $2.25
Twenty Days = $45.00
KINDERGARTEN AFTERNOON MILK $5.00/Month
The free and reduced meal programs, as supported by USDA and the State of Iowa, are available for those who qualify.
- If you have received a letter from the school stating that you are already approved for a Free or Reduced Meal benefit, please complete the Waiver Statement to be eligible to have your Instructional fees waived or reduced.
- If you have not received a letter from the school regarding a free or reduced meal benefit, an Iowa Eligibility Application must be completed before benefits can begin. An application may be completed at any time during the school year. The guidelines for qualifying for the free or reduced meal program can be found in the documents below.
- If you qualify for a free or reduced meal program, you may also qualify for Instructional fees to be waived or reduced. This benefit must be applied for, it is not an automatic benefit if you qualify for free or reduced meals. To apply for a waiver of Instructional fees, please complete the Waiver Statement.
Iowa Non-Discrimination Statement
It is the policy of this CNP provider not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or religion in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code section 216.6, 216.7, and 216.9. If you have questions or grievances related to compliance with this policy by this CNP Provider, please contact the Iowa Civil Rights Commission, Grimes State Office building, 400 E. 14th St. Des Moines, IA 50319-1004; phone number 515-281-4121, 800-457-4416; website: https://icrc.iowa.gov/.
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- Email: email@example.com.
- This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
The actual application and waiver form will be online when registering. You will fill the application out at that point.2020-2021 Free and Reduced Instructions and Eligibility Requirements